Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lau Kana Bainana

Assalamualaikum

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

If You are between us...



When will I get the chance to meet the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w?

My lecturer once said, "life is always fun only human make it complicated."

Is it true? 
The key point here is we have to obey God's laws, then we will get back what we suppose to get.
Everything in this world is from Him. He knows everything better. However, in reality we act like we know everything better than Him. We didn't follow His rules. 

It is good when we always put a mirror in front of us in order to reflect back what we are going to do. Think wisely.

I don't have any specific ideas to share. I just write...write...write.

I like this song. Hope you will be enjoying too.

Always believe there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will have a better chance of continuing to move forward when faced with obstacles.

"My dear Allah, when I loose hope help me to remember that. You love is greater than my disappointments and Your plan for my life are better than my dreams."

May your life be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ameen ra rabb! may you&i&we are blessed,insyaallah.

-domokun-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...